Thursday, June 11, 2009

6 Months and Counting

Jesse and I just celebrated our 6 month wedding anniversary. I cannot believe it. Our wedding day still seems so clear in my memory like it was just a few days ago but yet I feel like I have known Jesse for most of my life. Its kind of surreal. We had a really nice evening. He took me to my favorite restaurant for dinner, The Cowfish. We are also celebrating the news that I am pregnant. I went to the doctor this past tuesday and all was well. My due date is January 20th!!! We could not be more excited to be parents. Below are the sonogram pictures.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for my daring me grandbaby!
    Love Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHITNEY!! I miss you darling. What sweet name for this little gitl?? How are you feeling? And MAYBE you will go over by like 3 dyas and have her for my birthday! Come over to our Blog and see what we have been up to. Clairee was in her first ever pageant this past weekend. Audree is coming home and Bailee is doing great with her Twirling.
    MUWAHHHH,
    Dee

    ReplyDelete